About The Apple Watch Series 4 - GPS + Cellular 40mm Space Grey Aluminum Case (Black Sport Loop)
- LTE Bands: 2 (1900 MHz),4 (AWS), 5 (850 MHz), 12 (700 MHz), 13 (700c MHz), 17 (700b MHz), 18 (800 MHz), 19 (800 MHz), 25 (1900 MHz), 26 (800 MHz), 41 (TD 2500), UMTS Bands: 800 MHz, 850 MHz, 1700 MHz, 1900 MHz.
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Second-generation, 394 by 324 pixel (40mm case), LTPO AMOLED Retina display with Force Touch. Also features 2x brighter (1000 nits), Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Sapphire crystal glass (aluminum cases).
- 16GB of memory (user amounts vary).
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Water-resistant 50 metres*.
- Heart rate sensor.
- Ambient light sensor.
- Siri speaks.
- Ceramic/Sapphire back.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 18 hours of usage (under optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes new eSIM technology so there no need for a physical SIM card. Client’s self-activate the eSIM using the Apple iWatch 3 Application. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM Card or Smartwatch. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology ($35 eSIM, one-time charge applies with the activation of the $10/month Smartwatch plan). Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their iPhone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan. The Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later.
*The Apple Watch Series 4 has a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 4 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.