About The Apple Watch Series 4 - GPS + Cellular 44mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case (Black Sport Loop)
- LTE Bands: 2 (1900 MHz),4 (AWS), 5 (850 MHz), 12 (700 MHz), 13 (700c MHz), 17 (700b MHz), 18 (800 MHz), 19 (800 MHz), 25 (1900 MHz), 26 (800 MHz), 41 (TD 2500), UMTS Bands: 800 MHz, 850 MHz, 1700 MHz, 1900 MHz.
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Second-generation, 448 by 368 pixel (44mm case), LTPO AMOLED Retina display with Force Touch. Also features 2x brighter (1000 nits), Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases.
- 16GB of memory (user amounts vary).
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Water-resistant 50 metres*.
- Heart rate sensor.
- Ambient light sensor.
- Siri speaks.
- Ceramic/Sapphire back.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 18 hours of usage (under optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes new eSIM technology so there no need for a physical SIM card. Client’s self-activate the eSIM using the Apple iWatch 3 Application. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM Card or Smartwatch. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology ($35 eSIM, one-time charge applies with the activation of the $10/month Smartwatch plan). Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their iPhone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan. The Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later.
*The Apple Watch Series 4 has a water-resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 4 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.