About The Apple iPad Mini 5 (2019) 64GB LTE (Space Gray)
- iOS 12.1.3.
- LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- 7.9" (diagonal), LED-backlit Multi-Touch (2048 x 1536 resolution at 324ppi) display.
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.
- 8MP rear-facing iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording.
- 7MP front-facing camera with 1030p HD video recording.
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Assisted GPS and iBeacon micro-location.
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
- Lightning connector.
- HTML Browser (Safari).
- Supported video formats include H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 5.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- Supported audio formats include AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV.
- Built-in 19.1-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, providing up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi Fi, watching video or listening to music or up to 9 hours of surfing the web using the cellular data network (optimal conditions)
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
Supported Bell Services:
- Mobile TV.
- Self Serve.
Syncing With iTunes (System Requirements):
- Mac: OS X v10.8.5 or later.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- iTunes Download iTunes. An internet connection and valid Apple ID is required.
Warranty and Repair:
- One year limited warranty covered by Apple (iPads are not supported by Bell warranty and repair programs).
Online device support link
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Apple Dock connector to USB cable
Apple Lightning USB Sync Cable