Introducing the Google Pixel 3 XL, the larger of this year's two Google Pixel Devices that provide a "Pure Android" experience! The 2018 Pixel line focuses on simplifying and enhancing both search options and user security from both a software and hardware perspective. Active Edge™
is present and allows users to simply squeeze the Pixel 3 in order to launch Google Assistant
. This sensor compliments the ability to launch the Assistant using voice commands (from most screens), or via the capacitive home button, or on-screen widgets. The Pixel 3 also features enhanced gesture capabilities for users to swipe between running apps. From a security standpoint, Google has added a new security chipset
into the Pixel 3 line that is nicknamed "Titan"
. This chip is designed to secure aspects of the operating system from intrusion and will assist with keeping user data safe. Other notable hardware components include a 6.3" QHD+, OLED Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 possessor
(SOC), enhanced camera AI (for front and rear shooters - Includes Google Lens), wireless, quick-charging capabilities, dual-front-facing speakers, all of which are all housed in a newly designed aluminum, hybrid coating
with Gorilla™ 5 glass on the front (IPX8 dust and water protection)
. The Pixel 3 XL is the "king of the hill" for a "Pure Android" experience, so if you've disliked having excessive "bloatware" pre-loaded on a previous device, make sure that you give the Pixel 3 a look. You just might be pleasantly pleased with the entire "built by Google" package!
The Google Pixel 3 XL also comes in Clearly White.
- Android 9.0 (Pie) OS preloaded.
- LTE Bands FDD: 2/4/5/7/12/13/17/25/29/30/66. CAT 16 downloads of up to 750 Mbps (LTE Advanced - optimal conditions),
4x4 Bands Supported: 2,4,7,25,38,41,66.
- 2.35GHz + 1.6 GHz, 64-Bit, Octa-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with Adreno 630 GPU.
- 6.3”, 2880 x 1440 (523PPI) resolution, QHD+, OLED Display featuring Gorilla Glass 5 and "Always-on" display technology.
- 8MP + 8MP front-facing cameras and 12MP rear-facing camera.
- 64GB internal memory (non-expandable).
- 4GB RAM.
- IPX8 dust and water protection. Charger and accessories are not water resistant.
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE technology.
- NFC support.
- USB Type C connectivity.
- Stereo front-firing speakers.
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz + 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
- 3430mAh embedded (non-removable) quick-charging battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.