We are receiving inventory regularly, however quantities in all device configurations are lower than normal.
- Charging Cable.
- Quick start guide.
- Warranty guide.
- SIM tool.
- Android 12 OS preloaded.
- Google Tensor with Titan M2™ security co-processor.
- Full-screen 6.7-inch (170 mm) display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, QHD+ (1440 x 3120) LTPO OLED at 512 ppi, Always-on display with HDR support.
- 50 MP Octa PD Quad Bayer wide main camera, 48 MP telephoto camera and 12 MP ultrawide camera.
- 11.1 MP front-facing camera.
- 128GB internal memory (non-expandable).
- Bluetooth® v5.2 with dual antennas for enhanced quality and connection.
- NFC support.
- USB Type-C connectivity.
- Wireless Charging Capable.
- 5003 mAh embedded (non-removable) battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Good phone always has the latest Android
Always being able to keep up with the latest Android system is one of the reasons I prefer Pixel phones over other android brand phones. And the Pixel 6 Pro proofs my purchase - I heard about the Pixel 6s' slow reaction to fingerprint login, I had the same experience right after I received my Pixel 6 Pro. However the issue was quickly resolved after I installed the new update. Also I had Android Auto connection issue with an old phone to my car, the Pixel 6 Pro has no issue at all. The first time I plugged in my phone to the car, Android Auto shows up on car's display within a couple of seconds and automatically linked the blue tooth between the phone and car. Though I haven't fully explored all features on the phone yet, I trust the Pixel 6 Pro will give me a good experience an Android system could possibly offer.
Pretty good...after the January Update
The phone is very good once the bugs were worked out. There were some random crashes and it just wasn't as smooth and fast as it should have been. The January patch seems to have fixed a lot of those issues! Pros: *Cameras *Screen/Refresh Rate *Exclusive apps (magic eraser, conversation mode in translate app, etc.) *pure Android 12 Cons: *Buggy at times (usually fixed eventually by updates) *Battery life is so-so
Nice phone with quirks
Pros: Great looking phone, very powerful. Can do lot of things in real time. Camera is amazing with a beautiful screen. Cons: the phone is very slippery with the glass back, a grippy case is required. The charging time is approximately 2 hours for a full charge, which feels really long.