About The Google Pixel 32GB LTE (Carbon Black)
"RIP" Google "Nexus" Branding! Say "hello" to "Pixel" and "Pixel XL", the latest incarnation of devices from Google. Pixel devices boast some very impressive internal specifications including the inclusion of the very fast and energy efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 821 processor complete with an Adreno™ 530 GPU (graphic processing unit). 4GB of RAM helps negotiate any multi-tasking hurdles. The software experience is what really drives the Pixel experience! Android 7.1 (Nougat) is the OS that is pre-loaded under the hood and it provides a very smooth user interface! Google Assistant is the moniker supplied to the "text-to-speech" (TTS) engine that performs all of your "Ok Google", voice activated inquiries. As a Pixel user, you'll also really enjoy the unlimited photo and video storage which helps keep all of your visual moments safely backed-up in the cloud. "Hello" Google Drive!
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) OS preloaded.
- LTE Bands 2/4/5/7/12/13/17/29 with download speeds of up to 600 Mbps (optimal conditions),
HSPA/UMTS Bands B1/2/3/5,
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 821 Quad-Core Processor with Adreno 530 GPU.
- 5.0", 1920 x 1080 (441 ppi), AMOLED Display protected with Gorilla® Glass 4.
- 12.3MP rear camera featuring 1.55 UM pixels, f/2.0 aperture.
- 8MP front camera featuring 1.4 UM pixels, f/2.4 aperture, and HD video capture at 30 fps.
- 32GB of internal memory (available user amount varies).
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz).
- NFC enabled.
- A- GPS.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- USB Type-C fast-charging.
- 2770mAh non-removable battery providing up to 26 hours of talk-time or up to 456 hours of standby time (optimal conditions). Fast charging provides up to 7 hours of usage from only 15 minutes of charging.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Google.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)