About The Kyocera DuraXE LTE (Black)
Feature Highlights Include:
- Android (proprietary build), non-touch OS.
LTE bands B2, B4, B5, B12 with MFBI (Cat.4),
HSPA/UMTS bands 850/900/1900/2100,
GSM/GPRS/EDGE bands 850/900/1800/1900.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ (MSM8909) processor with 1.1GHz Quad-core CPU.
- 2.6” (240 x 320) main display, 1.08" (102 x 90) monochrome external display.
- 5.0MP camera with LED flash.
- 8GB of memory expandable via MicroSD memory card slot (supports up to 32GB).
- 1GB RAM.
- Push-to-talk capable with dedicated PTT button. Dual front-ported speakers that are perfect for use in loud environments
- Rugged clamshell form-factor.
- Military Standard 810G and IP-68 Non-Incendive Class 1 Division 2 rated.
- 2 microphone noise suppression (audience).
- Supported audio formats include AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, Vorbis, PCM (WAVE), Opus.
- Supported video formats include H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VP9.
- 1530 mAh removable battery that provides up to 22 hours of talk-time or up to 14 days of standby time (optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)