About The LG K4 LTE 2017 (Grey) Without Data
Note: Data features or Wi-Fi connectivity may be required for some devices (e.g.: iPhones, Android devices, etc.) in order to send and receive Picture and Video Messages.
In 2016 we witnessed the release of the LG K4 which was a surprisingly good handset for it's very modest $149.99 price tag. So what changes would LG make for the K4 in 2017? Well simply put, they just made a few tweaks and did it again! Say "hello" to the LG K4 2017 edition. The K4 2017 still carries that great $149.99 price point which is great if you happen to lose or damage one while still under contract, but in addition to the price, there are some hardware improvements under the hood. The front-facing shooter has been increased from 2MP to 5MP. The battery capacity has also been beefed up, increasing from 1940mAh to 2500mAh. The LG K4 2017 also tows a very modest 8GB of memory which is expandable via traditional Micro SD cards. You'll definitely want one of those for music, pictures and dumping application data when needed. We summarize the LG K4 2017 as a great "feature phone" replacement that is perfect for "Texters" and "Talk-a-holics". The K4 2017 is also a great device for young audiences that only require a smartphone for "staying in touch" or for making emergency calls.
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Processor with Adreno 304 GPU.
- 5” FWVGA, 854 x 480 resolution (196 ppi) display.
- 5MP rear-facing camera.
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens.
- 8GB internal memory.
- 1GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 32GB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 4.1 LE.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (single band).
- Supported audio formats include MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC,OGG, FLAC, MID, XMF.
- Supported video formats MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, WebM, FLV, TS.
- 2500mAh, removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at LG
- LG Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-888-542-2623. Hours of operations are 7:00AM-12:00AM EST.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)