Are you used to using a Stylus with your Smartphone or "Phablet" device? I know that some of us are and with the demise of last year's hopeful "Stylus-Toter", there is a void left to fill for devices that provide this type of functionality and interaction right out of the box. Enter LG, the company stepping up to provide a solution with their mid-tier and economically priced offering, the Stylos 3! Featuring a large 5.7", HD, IPS display
the LG Stylo 3 is not only unique in that it features a stylus
, but it also utilizes the stylus in several rather innovative ways including the ability to transform handwriting into beautiful calligraphy or to create simple "pop memos" for taking handwritten notes. It's simple to use, just tap and hold the stylus on the screen to get started! The Stylo 3's stylus can also be used to instantly crop objects from photos. Specifications are also great for the price! For example, there is an impressive, 3200 mAh removable battery
found under the hood. The Stylo 3 has 32GB of memory
that is also expandable via Micro SD Cards (up to 2TB supported)
. The Stylo 3 is one device that is sure to find a following, especially with fans of the latter two removable options!
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS preloaded.
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
- 5.7” IPS (FHD), 1080 x 1920 resolution (386 ppi) display.
- 5MP rear-facing camera.
- 13MP front-facing camera.
- 32GB internal memory.
- 2GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 2TB supported) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 LE.
- 1W external speaker.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band).
- NFC compatible.
- Supported audio formats include AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, AMR-NB/WB, FLAC, MP3,
Vorbis, MIDI, OPUS, WMA, ALAC, PCM/WAVE.
- Supported video formats MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, VP8/9, Xvid, HEVC,
- 3200mAh, removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.