LG's 2017 device line up has been really impressive, so we were very excited to learn that the LG V30 would also be coming to our market this year (October 20, 2017)! The V30 encompasses all of the features that we have came to love in the V20 and the G6 lines. In essence it's a hybrid or blend of these two devices. The V30's IP68 unibody design
is almost bezel-free (81.2% screen-to-body ratio) and it is very comfortable to hold on to. That almost bezel-less design houses a 6", QHD, FullVision, OLED display
which is simply beautiful to look at. We are becoming more accustomed to 18:9 aspect
ratios and that is what the V30 utilizes for it's main panel. The resolution is set at 2880 x 1440 pixels. Unlike last year's V20, there is no top, secondary screen. The previous screen's functionality is now contained in a collapsible and moveable "Floating Bar" that can be accessed in most apps or menus. Audio playback is great via the the 1.2W speaker, or through a set of headphones (Hi-Fi, Quad DAC Audio). LG continues to to impress us with the rear dual camera module which features both a 16MP normal angle (f/1.6, OIS, auto-focus) camera and a 13MP (f/1.9, 120 degree) wide-angle camera. The V30 can capture some great images! A Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor
is found under the hood of the V30 along with 4GB of RAM
and 64GB of internal storage
that is expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD cards
. Quick Charge 3.0 helps to rapid charge the embedded 3,300 mAh battery
when you need a quick top-up. USB 2.0 and Type C provide the wired connections here. NFC, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.0 BLE round out the additional wireless connectivity options for the V30.
LG Exclusive Offer!
For a limited time (March 16, 2018 to April 15, 2018), clients purchasing and upgrading to an LG V30 will receive an LG Tone Active+ ($200 value)*.
- Purchase an LG V30 from a qualifying retailer between March 16, 2018 to April 15, 2018.
Visit www.lgmobiletonegift.ca and submit your online claim. Clients must upload a copy of their proof of purchase. Claims must be made within 30 days from the purchase date.
Your bonus LG TONE™ Headset will be shipped within 14 days of your claim being successfully validated.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Purchases valid between March 16th to April 15th 2018 only. Claims must be made within 30 days from your purchase date. Rewards will be fulfilled via mail to the address entered on the claim form within 14 days from claim validation. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Android 7.1. (Nougat).
- LTE Advanced with download speeds of up to 335 Mbps.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 2.45GHz x4, plus 1.9GHz, x4 Octa-Core (MSM8998) Processor.
- 6.0”, 1440x2880 resolution (538 ppi), QHD + OLED display.
- Dual-configuration 16MP Normal Angle 71˚ with f/1.6, OIS 2.0
and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and 13MP Wide Angle 120˚ with f/1.9 rear cameras.
- 5MP, wide-angle 90 degree front-facing camera.
- 64GB internal memory (exact user available memory varies).
- 4GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 2TB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 5.0. BLE.
- USB Type-C with fast-charging capabilities.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band).
Supported audio formats include AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, PCM, ADPCM, WMA, AC3, OPUS, DSD, ALAC, MQA.
- Supported video formats H.263, H.264, H.265/HEVC, MPEG4, VP8, VP9,
XviD, MJPEG, THEORA.
- 3300mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at LG
- LG Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-888-542-2623. Hours of operations are 7:00AM-12:00AM EST.