About The LG (K210) X Power (Grey) Without Data
Note: Data features or Wi-Fi connectivity may be required for some devices (e.g.: iPhones, Android devices, etc.) in order to send and receive Picture and Video Messages.
Are you in the market for an economically priced Android Device that also packs amazing battery life? If the answer is "yes", then the LG X Power has you covered! The X Power features a huge 4100 mAh battery in addition to QuickCharge 2.0™ technology that is sure to keep even the hungriest of power users well fed! Other internals include 16GB of storage that is expandable via MicroSD cards (up to 2TB is supported), CAT 4 LTE Support (up to 150Mbps downloads / 50Mbps on uploads), and a moderate 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor. The main shooter (camera) is 8MP and a secondary 5MP front-facing Selfie Camera is found on the front of the device. The X Power's 1024 x 720 (227 PPI) display screen should also help with battery life / performance since it is less power intensive than some higher-resolution displays typically found on other flagship devices. All of these components combined with "Doze" feature found in Marshmallow (Android 6) should provide a complete power-saving and robust user experience! This is clearly a great direction for LG to take with its 2016 device line-up!
- Android 6 (Marshmallow) preloaded.
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor.
- 5.3” IPS, 1280 x 720 (227 PPI) resolution, HD Display.
- 8MP rear-facing camera.
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens.
- 16GB internal memory.
- 1.5GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 2TB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 4.1.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (single band).
- Qualcomm QuickCharge™ 2.0.
- USB "On-The-Go" (OTG) Support (Cable not included).
- Supported audio formats include MP3, AAC, Flac, Vorbis, OPUS, AMR NB/WB, MIDI.
- Supported video formats MPEG4, H264, HEVC, VP8, VP9, Xvid.
- 4100mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)