- Quick Start Guide.
- Warranty Guide.
- Travel Charger.
- Charging Cable.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Motorola.
- Online support available at Motorola Canada
- Help Desk support is available by phone at 1-800-461-4575. Hours of operations are Monday - Friday 7AM-10PM CT, Saturdays and Sundays 9:00AM – 6:00PM CT.
- Android 10 OS preloaded.
- Operational Bands:
LTE Bands: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/25/26/38/41/66/71
HSPA+/UMTS Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
GSM/GPRS/EDGE Bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 octa-core processor.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD+ display.
- Triple rear cameras:
48MP Primary sensor with Quad Pixel technology
2MP Macro Camera
2MP Depth Camera
The 48MP sensor combines 4 pixels into 1, for an effective photo resolution of 12MP.
- 8MP Front Camera.
- 64GB built-in storage with expandable microSD storage.
- 4GB RAM.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Mono Speakerphone.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB 2.0 Type-C with fast-charging.
- 5000mAh non-removable battery.
- Fingerprint sensor and face unlock for fast and secure access.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Write A Review
My new Moto G Power
Great looking new phone, performs very well. The transfer of data and apps from the old phone was relatively smooth. Enjoying very much the performance, a nice improvement from the old phone (that also pretty good).