We are receiving inventory regularly, however quantities in all device configurations are lower than normal.
- Android 10.0 OS pre-loaded (at launch).
- LTE Bands TBA.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 (Mobile Platform), Octa-Core Processor with Adreno 650 GPU.
- 6.7”, 90Hz, FHD+ (2340 x 1080 - 19.5:9 aspect ration), OLED, "Endless Edge display".
- 108MP, f/1.8, 0.8µm (Wide), 16 (Ultra-Wide), 8MP (Telephoto) rear Cameras. 25MP front-facing (Selfie) Camera.
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- 256GB, UFS 3.0 Internal Memory (ROM) with "Turbo Write" (actual user amount varies).
- Notable body elements include 6000 series aluminum, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, Water-repellent nano-coating*.
- On-Screen Fingerprint Reader.
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4GHz + 5GHz + WiFi 6 and WiFi Hotspot.
- Bluetooth® 5.1.
- NFC Capable.
- USB 3.1, Type-C Port (with Display Port).
- 18W TurboPower™ charging with 15W Wireless charging and 5W Wireless Power Sharing.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- Dual stereo speakers tuned by Waves
- 5000mAh non-removable battery with expected 2-day usage (optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Motorola.
- Online device support available at Motorola's official support page.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Dock Connector (AC)
USB to Type C Cable
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Save for a better phone
The phone has problems. It won't open pictures from iPhone or sometimes even Samsung in text messenger. If you send a picture or video to someone else it's blurry. I've had to do a factory reset 2 time because apps will just stop working and it's the only want to fix the issue. It will not connect to my computer but my old phones will. As a last resort this phone will make and take calls but I would buy someone's old galaxy or iPhone if I could do it again.