- Quick Start Guide.
- Warranty Guide.
- Travel Charger.
- Charging Cable.
- SIM Tool.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Motorola.
- Online support available at Motorola Canada
- Help Desk support is available by phone at 1-800-461-4575. Hours of operations are Monday - Friday 7AM-10PM CT, Saturdays and Sundays 9:00AM – 6:00PM CT.
- Android 12 OS preloaded.
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor.
- 6.5" Max Vision HD+ display.
- Triple rear cameras:
50MP Primary sensor with Quad Pixel technology
2MP Macro Camera
2MP Depth Camera
- 13MP Front Camera.
- 64GB built-in storage with expandable microSD storage.
- 4GB RAM.
- Bluetooth 5.1.
- Mono Speakerphone.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- USB 2.0 Type-C with fast-charging.
- 5000mAh non-removable battery.
- Fingerprint sensor and face unlock for fast and secure access.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Decent modest priced android phone
Overall a decent modest priced android 5G phone comparable to Samsung A series phones. Nothing really good or bad to say about it. It will meet most users needs, feels sturdy and has decent battery longevity. As long as your expectations are reasonable it offers fair value for the price.