About The Motorola Moto G Play LTE (Black) Without Data
Note: Data features or Wi-Fi connectivity may be required for some devices (e.g.: iPhones, Android devices, etc.) in order to send and receive Picture and Video Messages.
So you're on a budget and you need a smartphone, or two, or three, possible even four once all of the family members decide that they need one too. What do you do? Well that's an easy question to answer, just do what everyone else is doing and pick up this year's Moto G Play Edition! This non-compromising, "wallet-friendly" device comes fully loaded for your shopping enjoyment! Android 6 (Marshmallow) is the OS of choice and a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-core Processor drives the Moto G Play. 16GB of on board storage is there and this is expandable through the use of Micro SD Cards (128GB supported). The 5", 1280 x 720p resolution display is housed perfectly and keeps the Moto Play G at a reasonable size (non-Phablet). Although you can't take it for a swim, water-repellent nano-coating should help with those sudden and unexpected spills. The 2800 mAh cell is also rated as an "all day battery", so it should perform very well with mixed usage. Dual-front speakers also round out the multi-media capabilities on the Moto G Play, making speaker calls and listening to music a charm. We wish that more OEM's (manufacturers) would utilize front facing speakers!
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS.
- LTE Bands B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 41.
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 quad-core processor with 450 MHz Adreno 306 GPU.
- 5.0", 1280 x 720 (294ppi), HD display.
- 8MP, f2.2 aperture rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory.
- MicroSD (Up to 128GB) expandable memory.
- Water-repellent nano-coating.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz).
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- 2800mAh battery providing a full day of mixed usage (optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes a Micro SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Motorola.
- Online device support available at Motorola G Play Official Page
- Motorola call centre support is available by phone at 1-800-461-4575. Hours of operations are from Mon-Fri 8AM-11PM; Sat-Sun 10AM-7PM EST.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Wall Adapter