About The Clearance--BlackBerry PRIV (QBB132BX) 32GB (Black) Reg $397.00 Now $198.50
*Pricing is subject to change without notice and is only available while quantities last. Unfortunately we cannot offer rain checks or price protection.
The BlackBerry PRIV™ is the first BlackBerry device to utilize Google’s iconic Android Operating System. Blending security with the vast customization options and catalog of available applications on Google Play, the PRIV™ is sure to appeal to both business and personal users alike.
The BlackBerry DTEK™ application enhances this experience by monitoring and providing a warning when an application poses a risk to a user’s privacy. BBM™, BlackBerry HUB™, BlackBerry Search are now coupled with Android applications such as Google Now™ to blend the experience for both BB10™ and Android users.
Add in the beautiful 5.4” dual-curve screen, 18MP Schneider-Kreuznach certified rear-camera, slide-out, on-screen "Flick" and physical QWERTY Keyboards, expandable memory, and a massive 3410 mAh battery, the PRIV seems to rightfully earn the highly prestigious motif of "Flagship Smartphone".
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS (pre-loaded).
- LTE (Cat 6) bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41,
HSPA/UMTS bands 1, 2, 4, 5/6, 8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900 MHz),
GPRS/EDGE bands 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Hexacore (1.8 GHz Dual Core + 1.44 GHz Quad Core), Qualcomm 8992, Snapdragon™ 808 Processor.
- 5.3",dual-curved, 2560 x 1440 (540PPI), OLED display with Gorilla Glass 4.
- 18MP dual-flash, Schneider-Kreuznach certified rear-camera, 2MP front camera.
- 32GB memory, expandable up to 2TB via "hot-swappable" MicroSD cards (sold separately).
- Bluetooth 4.0. LE.
- Supported audio formats include MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, WAV, AWB, OGG, FLAC, VOBSUB, WEBM, ADTS, MID, XMF, MXMF, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, IMY.
- Supported video formats include 3GP, 3GP2, M4A, M4V, MOV, MP4, MKV, MPEG-4, AVI, ASF, F4V, WAV, MP2PS, MP2TS, AWB.
- 3410mAh embedded (non-removable), quick-charge capable battery providing up to 23.9 hours of talk-time or up to 17 days of standby time on LTE (optimal conditions). 22.5 hours of mixed usage.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by BlackBerry.
- Pre-loaded Help Center application (Support Application).
- Online support available at BlackBerry Mobile
- BlackBerry Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-866-957-0761. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8AM-11PM EST.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)