Boîte comprend :
- Câble de chargement.
- Assistance en ligne disponible sur Samsung
- L’assistance du Centre d’appels Samsung est disponible par téléphone à 1-800-726-7864. Les heures d’ouverture sont lundi à dimanche 8:30AM-12:00AM HE. Le support client est disponible 7 jours par semaine, 365 jours par an.
- Android 12,0 préchargé.
- Processeur Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (Octa - core).
- (AMOLED dynamique 2X) de 6,8po.
- 12Mpx (Ultra Wide) + 108MP Wide) + 10MP (3x Telephoto) + 10MP (10x Telephoto) Configuration de les appareils photo Penta.
- Appareil photo frontal : 40MP, auto-focus.
- 8 Go de RAM avec stockage interne de 128 Go.
12 Go de RAM avec stockage interne de 256 Go.
12 Go de RAM avec stockage interne de 512 Go.
12 Go de RAM avec stockage interne de 1 To.
- USB Type-C avec capacité de chargement rapide.
- Résistance à l’eau cotée IP68.
- Pile de 5,000mAh, non-amovible.
- Cet appareil utilise une carte Nano SIM.
Aucun produit connexe n'a été trouvé pour cet appareil ou accessoire.
Les spécifications n'ont pas encore été ajoutées.
Évaluations des clients
Écrire une évaluation
I received a detective phone where the screen didn't work properly. Returned the phone already. Won't be reodering this phone again
Great phone but could be better
I have been a Samsung user for years. my previous phone was Note 20 and using S22 I feel like I am still using Note 20 with a slightly bigger screen. Remainder features are identical. Samsung could have done better for S22.
Overall it's a great phone. It takes a while to set up everything even after a full transfer from my old phone. The reason is that there are many unique features that need review. I'm a little disappointed in the battery life though, but have many charging cables and induction pads at my fingertips, (home and my car), so I don't run out of battery. The camera is fantastic. I gave it 4 stars because of the battery.
Great but... Could be better
Baka Service and rates are 2nd to no one, they get 5 stars. As for the Phone, Samsung disappoints by eliminating expandable storage, and although the camera is great, its not exactly as advertised. Zoom quality is just not as crisp as their website suggests.
Overall a great phone comparing to S10
I use the phone for Calling/Texting, Browsing, family Pics/Videos. Not for gaming or Watching full HD videos! I am also Comparing it to my old S10. So, In that context, for me the most noticeable improvements were the camera and bigger screen!
Great, no-nonsense service. Device and the plan are as agreed. Daniel answered all my questions before, during and after the deal
Enjoying the phone. I find it quick, accurate, the battery is excellent, and the camera is fantastic I’d recommend it!
Awful battery. Stuttery performance. Totally over hyped phone. Maybe if you carry a battery pack it'll work well for you.
Not worth it
This phone for what you pay, isn't as quick as you would think. I'm not sure if it's the variable refresh rate but there's weird lag when scrolling pages. The battery life is very disappointing and probably the biggest reason I regret getting it. In hindsight I should have gone with the iPhone pro max. Expensive lesson. Gets 2 stars for the camera which is fantastic. The. Biggest kicker is the price of the phone dropped a few weeks after I purchased it. Sigh.