The Samsung Galaxy A50 falls into the mid-point of Samsung's new "A-Series" device line-up. Like the Galaxy A20, the A50 continues to bundle cutting-edge technology and features into a very affordable package, coming in at just $499.99 outright. The A50 competes heavily with other devices in the medium device space. Key specifications for the A50 include a vivid 6.4" Infinity "U" Display, 4000 mAh Battery, MicroSD Card expandability, and the continued inclusion of a 3.5mm Headset Jack! The latter component is becoming increasingly difficult to find in newer handsets. The A50 also sports a triple, rear-camera configuration which ups the ante for a device in this price range!
- Android 9.0 (Pie) preloaded.
- Exynos 9611 Octa-Core (2.3GHz + 1.7GHz) Processor.
- 6.5”, 2400 x 1080 resolution, FHD+, Super AMOLED, Infinity "O", Main Display.
- Quadruple camera configuration - 48MP(f/2.0) + 12MP(f/2.2) + 5MP(F2.4)+ 5MP (f/2.2) rear-cameras.
- 32MP, f/2.0, front-facing camera.
- 64GB internal memory (48.1GB user memory).
- 4GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 512GB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps).
- USB Type-C with 15W fast-charging capabilities.
- 3.5mm Stereo Headset Jack.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80.
- 4000mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at Samsung
- Samsung Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-800-726-7864. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8:30AM-12:00AM EST. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Samsung AC Adapter
USB to Type C Cable
No associated products found with this device/accessory.