Ten years and over two million Galaxy Smartphones sold! That's a very impressive legacy! So if you are Samsung, what do you plan for the tenth anniversary Galaxy Line? Well, if you watched the 2019 Unboxing Event, the answer is simple; you release a handset line that completely out-performs every other device out there! Samsung has taken every aspect of the existing Galaxy line and improved upon them! Each component is cutting edge. Processors are the latest Snapdragon™ 855 chipsets. RAM ranges from 8GB to 12GB depending on your choice of S10 model. On board storage ranges from 128GB all the way up to 1TB! Yes, that isn’t a typo, 1TB of onboard memory exists and like previous Galaxy models, the entire S10 line is still expandable via Micro SD Cards. The new "Infinity O" Panels (display screens) are now even brighter and perform even better then previous screens in bright conditions (e.g.: sunlight). IP68 ratings, vibrant stereo speakers coupled with Dolby Atmos still round out other notable enhancements, but the latest crowning achievement is with the improvements in the front and back shooters (cameras). We could write entire blogs about their performance alone. All that you have to do is view the latest DxOMark’s rankingsto get a glimpse at how well the S10 Cameras perform! So how do we quickly break down the three S10 lines? We anticipate that the S10e will appeal to most phone enthusiasts. It is the staple for the line. "Mobile Gamers", "Technophiles" and current "Note Users" (that don't rely on or utilize the S-Pen often) are going to be really intrigued with both the S10 and S10+ due to the larger screen sizes, larger batteries and overall technical specifications for these two handsets. The great news is that any choice will result in the same end-result: hard-earned money well spent! The S10e, S10 and S10+ are all excellent, high-performance devices that will more that last for the term of a contract!
- Android 9.0 (Pie) pre-loaded.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor.
- 6.1”, 3040 x 1440 resolution (550 ppi), Quad HD+, Dynamic AMOLED, Infinity O Display.
- Super Speed Dual Pixel, 12MP Wide-angle, 12MP Telephoto and 16MP Ultra Wide, Triple-Camera configuration.
- 10MP, f/1.9, auto-focus, selfie camera.
- 128GB internal memory.
- 8GB RAM.
- MicroSD expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 LE (up to 2Mbps). Dual Audio: connect two Bluetooth devices to the Galaxy S10, S10e or S10+ to play audio through the two devices simultaneously*.
*The two connected devices may exhibit a slight difference in sound output.
- NFC compatible.
- USB Type-C with fast-charging capabilities.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct capable, Mobile Hotspot capable.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- IP68 rated.
- Samsung DeX Pad capable (desktop experience support).
- 3400mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at Samsung
- Samsung Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-800-726-7864. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8:30AM-12:00AM EST. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Write A Review
This phone is the same size as my A8, but much faster. The fingerprint on the front of the screen takes getting used to. My print and or face aren't always recognized. I wish that Samsung would have a consistent body design so that a new case didn't need to be purchased. The phone itself works well.
Set up was very easy ,works well . It is a lot nicer then my S8 that I was using and features are easier to use .
Service BAKA was very good, phones for my wife and I delivered within 2 business days.