- Charging Cable.
- Online support available at Samsung
- Samsung Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-800-726-7864. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8:30AM-12:00AM EST. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
- Android 12 pre-loaded.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (Octa – core) Processor.
- 6.1" (Dynamic AMOLED 2X) Display.
- 12MP (Ultra Wide) + 50MP (Wide) + 10MP (Telephoto) Triple-Camera configuration.
- 10MP, auto-focus, selfie camera.
- 128GB internal memory.
- 8GB RAM.
- USB Type-C with fast-charging capabilities.
- IP68 rated.
- 3700 mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Great customer service
Malisha was very professional and helpful and was able to provide the service we required. Thank you for the Great service
Definite improvement so far over the old S9 I had. Only been a few days but the battery is pretty solid and the camera is great. Night mode shots have really improved a lot! Very glad I got the 256GB version over 128, that would be full in a hurry!
New phone purchase and new plan
Amazing customer service!
This is a very nice phone. Wireless charging is nice. The downfall is the size of the phone. It is to small for me. I had a Huawei P20 which was much bigger.
Only a week old but so far been very happy. Upgraded from a S9, and I like the similar form factor. Old phone was nearing the end of its life with some cracks, slowness and poor battery life so while this is a huge step up hard to compare to others. The app to help with transition made it easy to move files and apps to new phone. It is dissapointing Samsung doesn't provide a charger, but I also have a lot built up over the years.
I liked how easy the process was of getting my new phone.