- Android 7.0 (Nougat) preloaded.
- LTE Advanced with maximum download speeds of up to 425 Mbps (optimal conditions).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (MSM8998) Octa-core Processor (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.9 GHz Quad) with Adreno 540 GPU.
- 5.8”, 1440 x 2960 resolution (570 ppi), Super AMOLED, Infinity Main Display.
- 12MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash main camera.
- 8MP, f/1.7, autofocus, front-facing camera.
- 64GB internal memory (exact user available memory varies).
- 4GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 256GB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 with A2DP profiles, LE.
- NFC compatible.
- USB Type-C with fast-charging capabilities.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct capable, Mobile Hotspot capable.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- IP68 rated.
- Samsung DeX capable (desktop experience support).
- 3000mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at Samsung
- Samsung Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-800-726-7864. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8:30AM-12:00AM EST. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Write A Review
long awaited upgrade
Upgraded from a blackberry keyone that was starting to lag terribly. I feel like I woke up in the year 2100. Blackberry is so far behind with their devices it hurts to even think about the fact that I've owned one for 4 years. This phone is great. Highly recommended.
upgrade to S8
Nice phone, easy delivery
Will probably be fine once I visit the online manual.
Upgrade to Galaxy S8
Upgrade from S4 to S8