Introducing yet another amazing addition to the Samsung Galaxy family, the mid-tier, IP68, MIL-STD-810G
spec'd, Samsung Galaxy XCover 4! The X Cover 4 is built tough and is ready for all of your adventurous, outdoor experiences! The XCover 4 is resistant to liquids including sweat, rain, etc., and it is certified for full liquid immersion for up to 30 minutes, at depths of 1.5m or less. Combined with sand and dust resistance, and tested to survive drops under 4.9', this device is perfect for business users and sports enthusiasts that are looking for a more rugged device. A unique feature to the X Cover is its remappable XCover Key
that allows you to customize a shortcut to any application from the camera to the flashlight. PTT compatibility
is also supported for additional, instant group communication. The XCover's well thought out design also makes it usable while wearing gloves
and touching the screen (increased sensitivity) or by interacting with the physical Home, Menu and back Keys. Add in a comfortable 5" screen, expandable storage and a removable battery
, and you have one must have addition for you tech "Bug-Out-Bag"!
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) preloaded.
- 1.4GHz Quad-core Exynos 7570 processor.
- 5.0”, 1280 x 720 resolution (294 ppi), IPS LCD Display.
- 13MP, f/1.9, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash main camera.
- 5MP, f/2.2, autofocus, front-facing camera.
- 16GB internal memory (exact user available memory varies).
- 2GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 256GB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 with A2DP profiles, LE.
- NFC compatible.
- Micro USB.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct capable, Mobile Hotspot capable.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- IP68 rated, MIL-STD-810G rated.
- 2800mAh, removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.