We are receiving inventory regularly, however quantities in all device configurations are lower than normal.
The necessity of expedient, easy communication shouldn't mean sacrificing durability and reliability, introducing the Sonim XP3. Engineered for professionals that work in extreme conditions and hazardous environments; the XP3 sets the standard for rugged performance for flip phones. Powerful 100dB+ speakers assure loud and clear communication even in the noisiest of surroundings. With embedded PTT technology, it provides efficient office-to-field and field-to-field communication. It's easy to use while wearing gloves or while being used with moist or wet fingers. With Sonim SCOUT Xperience MDM solution, this rugged device is sure to be a choice for users that are looking for a robust user experience while in rigorous environments
- Proprietary OS.
- 1.1 GHz Quad-core processor.
- LTE Bands B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/
HSPA/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz,
GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- 2.6", 320 x 240 internal display, 1.08", 96 x 96 external display .
- IP-68 water and dust resistant.
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
- 1GB of RAM.
- 5MP front-facing camera.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- Front-facing ultra-loud 100dB+ Speaker.
- USB Type-C.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- Push to Talk (PTT) capable.
- Supported audio formats include MP3, WMA 9, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR- NB/WB.
- Supported video formats include AVI, MP4, 3GPP.
- 1500mAh Li-Ion battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
Sonim Support:Sonim Help Desk Support is available via phone at 1-888-218-6999 or via the web at email@example.com. Support in English is available 24 hours a day Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. Support in Spanish is available between 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Dock Connector (AC)
USB to Type C Cable
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.