The Sonim XP5s is the next incarnation of world's toughest phone. Engineered for professionals that work in extreme conditions and hazardous environments, the XP5s is built to meet the industry's toughest standards. In addition to being waterproof and drop-proof, the XP5s features large tactile buttons making it glove-friendly and the loud and clear speakers mean it can be used in even the most noisy environments. With embedded PTT technology, it provides efficient office-to-field and field-to-field communication.
- Proprietary OS.
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor.
- LTE Bands B2/B4/B5/B7/B17, maximum download speeds of up to 150 Mbps (optimal conditions),
HSPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz,
GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- USB Type-C.
- 2.6", 320 x 432 QVGA (LCD) display screen.
- IP-68/IP69 (MIL-810G) water and dust resistant.
- 16GB of internal storage (operating system and system file will utilize a portion of this memory), expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD cards.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 5MP rear camera with 1MP front camera.
- Dual, front-facing speakers.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- Push to Talk (PTT) capable.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/r/e, 2.4/5GHz.
- Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot with up to 10 connections.
- Supported audio formats include MP3, WMA 9, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WAV. OGG, AMR-NB/WB.
- Supported video formats include AVI, MP4,3GPP.
- 3180mAh battery providing up to 25 hours of talk-time or up to 25 days of standby time (optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes a Micro SIM Card.
Sonim Support:Sonim Help Desk Support is available via phone at 1-888-218-6999 or via the web at email@example.com. Support in English is available 24 hours a day Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. Support in Spanish is available between 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Warranty Guide.
- Screw Driver.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.