About The Sony Xperia XA LTE (White) Without Data
Note: Data features or Wi-Fi connectivity may be required for some devices (e.g.: iPhones, Android devices, etc.) in order to send and receive Picture and Video Messages.
The Sony Xperia XA also comes in Black.
Introducing the Sony Xperia "XA" Series Smartphone, heralding the next evolution of Sony Android-Powered Devices! The XA is the starting point for Sony Mobile's 2016 line-up which blends an attractive, cutting-edge design with powerful performance. The 5", borderless display features curved edges that provide a very comfortable grip. The main 13MP shooter is accessed via a dedicated quick-launch button. Object-tracking technology helps in capturing images while also reducing fuzzy or blurry images on spontaneous shots. Qnovo Adaptive Battery Technology helps to ensure that power is available for up to two days (optimal conditions - mixed usage)!
- Android "M" Lollipop 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- LTE Bands 2/4/5/7/12/13/17/29, download speeds up to 150Mbps (optimal conditions),
UMTS Bands 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz,
- MediaTek helio™ P10 (MT6755), 64-Bit, Octo-Core (2.0 GHz quad-core + 1.0 GHz quad-core) Processor.
- 5.0" IPS Full HD Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2™, 1980 x 720 pixel (294PPI) display.
- 1/3" 13MP Exmor RS for mobile sensor, Hybrid Auto-Focus main camera.
- 8MP Sony Exmor R™ for mobile sensor, Wide angle lens (88 degree) front-facing camera.
- 16GB of on-device memory, expandable via Micro SD Media (200GB external).
- 2GB RAM.
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones (headphone surround sound).
- 2300 mAh embedded battery ( non-removable) providing up to 10.1 hours of talk-time (LTE) or up to 23.8 days of standby time (optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Sony Mobile.
- Preloaded Help Center application (Support Application).
- Sony Help Desk support is available by phone at 1-866-737-7733. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8AM-11PM EST.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)