Features the same larger display size as Series 6, fall detection, a compass and an always-on altimeter.
- S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor,
- LTE (Bands 1,2,3,4,5,7,12,13,17,18,19,25,26,39,40,41,66),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Retina LTPO OLED display with 1000 nits brightness.
40mm Displays at 324 by 394 pixels.
44mm Displays at 368 by 448 pixels.
- 50 Meter Water Resistant.1
- High,low and irregular heart rate notifications.2
- Fall detection.
- Emergency SOS.3
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 18 hours of usage (under optimal conditions).
- Magnetic charging cable (Not Included)
- This device utilizes new eSIM technology so there no need for a physical SIM card. Client’s self-activate the eSIM using the Apple iWatch Application. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM Card or Smartwatch. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology (applicable one-time charge applies with the activation of the $10/month Smartwatch plan). Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their iPhone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.