We are receiving inventory regularly, however quantities in all device configurations are lower than normal.
The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You'll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps.1
- Exynos W920 dual-core processor
- LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHZ),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Super AMOLED display with 468 ppi.
Displays at 450 by 450 pixels.
- IP68 water resistance.2
- Built-in Samsung Pay and Google Pay support.
- ECG app.3
- Heart Rate Monitor.3
- Advanced Sleep tracker.4
- BIA app.5 *Availability of BIA may vary by country or region
- Fall detection.
- Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4, and their respective following models.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 40 hours of usage (under optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes new eSIM technology so there no need for a physical SIM card. Client’s self-activate the eSIM using the Galaxy Wearable app. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM Card or Smartwatch. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology (applicable one-time charge applies with the activation of the $10/month Smartwatch plan). Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their Samsung Galaxy phone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.