The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You'll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps.1
- Exynos W920 dual-core processor
- LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHZ),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz).
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Super AMOLED display with 468 ppi.
Displays at 450 by 450 pixels.
- IP68 water resistance.2
- Built-in Samsung Pay and Google Pay support.
- ECG app.3
- Heart Rate Monitor.3
- Advanced Sleep tracker.4
- BIA app.5 *Availability of BIA may vary by country or region
- Fall detection.
- Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4 Classic, and their respective following models.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 40 hours of usage (under optimal conditions).
- This device utilizes new eSIM technology so there no need for a physical SIM card. Client’s self-activate the eSIM using the Galaxy Wearable app. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM Card or Smartwatch. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology (applicable one-time charge applies with the activation of the $10/month Smartwatch plan). Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their Samsung Galaxy phone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.