The ZTE MF288 is a mobile internet solution that provides "ultra-fast" LTE internet connectivity! The MF288 can support up to 20 Wi-Fi® enabled devices, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. It's great for keeping an entire home or office connected! Connect a landline phone to one of the MF288's RJ-ll ports and you'll be are ready to start making crystal clear voice calls (compatible plan and features required) over the Bell wireless network. The MF288 is both portable and very easy setup. Use it anywhere within Bell's coverage area where there is a power outlet and cellular signal.
- 4G LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12 (MFBI), 13, 25, 26, 29, 30, 66 (LTE Advanced). Download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, Upload speeds of up to 75 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5.0 GHz).
- Qualcomm MDM9520 processor.
- 256MB RAM + 512MB ROM internal memory.
- Connects up to 20 devices via Wi-Fi.
- Features four (x4) Ethernet ports (RJ-45) and two (x2) telephone ports (RJ-11).
- Micro USB charging port.
- 5 External antennas.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz MU-MIMO (multiuser, multiple input, multiple output).
- Utilizes a customer-friendly web portal for easy customization and configuring advanced security settings.
- Multi-SSID feature to keep network access separate for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections (for enhanced and interference-free 5 GHz Wi-Fi connections).
- Wired Ethernet port lets you extend the network by connecting an additional router or a hub.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Please Note that the 3000mAh removable back-up battery that provides up to 8 hours of usage under optimal conditions is not included but is available for purchase.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Wall AC Adapter
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.