About The Jabra "FREEWAY" Bluetooth Car Kit
So intuitive, open the car door, get inside and your Jabra "FREEWAY" turns on and is ready to use. A call comes in, and Jabra "FREEWAY" announces who’s calling. You can then accept or reject the call using just your voice. You can also make calls, redial and end calls by giving simple, verbal instructions. Once you’ve reached your destination, Jabra "FREEWAY" turns off once you’ve left your car.
- Bluetooth version 3.0.
- Make and answer calls using just your voice.
- Tells you how to pair with your phone, who is calling and also your battery status.
- Turns itself on and off automatically with help of in-built motion sensor.
- Control your music from this device when it's streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone (AVRCP).
- Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth™ devices supporting this feature.
- Stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player.
- Plays music through your in-car audio system with help of the FM transmitter.
- Speakers with Wideband/HD Voice frequency response enable realistic reproduction of human voices on optimized digital lines, e.g. IP telephony and Unified Communications.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes.
- Pair it with two mobile devices at the same time.
- Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise.
- High (E-HS) microphone sensitivity is our microphone with the highest transmission volume; it is often used with telephones that have a very low output volume and can be connected directly to the phone, eliminating the need for an amplifier.
- A visible battery status indicator.
- Up to 14 hours of talk-time.
- Up to 960 hours of standby-time.
- Up to 14 hours of music streaming time.