Pricing for this device reflects having a "voice only" rate plan without data connectivity (data feature). Although data connectivity (e.g.: 5G, 4G, 3G, etc.) can be blocked via the Bell Mobility network, this device can still utilize local Wi-Fi Hotspots to connect to the internet. Certain on-device applications, services or features may not be compatible with Wi-Fi connectivity (e.g: location based services, etc.). Blocking data via the Bell Network is a chargeable fee.
- Android 10.0 OS.
- LTE Bands B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B25/B26/B38/B41/B66/B71.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 632 with 1.8GHz octa-core Kryo™ 250 CPU, 725MHz Adreno™ 506 GPU.
- 6.2", 720x1520 (270ppi), Max Vision HD+ display.
- Dual rear-cameras a 13MP (f/2.0) & 2MP depth (f/2.2). 5MP front-facing camera (f/2.0).
- 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory.
- MicroSD (Up to 256GB) expandable memory.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- Bluetooth version 4.2.
- 3.5mm headset jack.
- 3550 mAh non-removable "Two-day" battery complete with rapid charging capabilities.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- 1 year limited warranty covered by Motorola.
- Online device support and user guides available online Click Here.
- Motorola call centre support is available by phone at 1-800-461-4575. Hours of operations are from Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM; Sat-Sun 9AM-6PM CT.
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
USB Data Cable
Dock Connector (AC)
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Motorola Moto E
Great product. Start up went without a problem