We are receiving inventory regularly, however quantities in all device configurations are lower than normal.
Pricing for this device reflects having a "voice only" rate plan without data connectivity (data feature). Although data connectivity (e.g.: 5G, 4G, 3G, etc.) can be blocked via the Bell Mobility network, this device can still utilize local Wi-Fi Hotspots to connect to the internet. Certain on-device applications, services or features may not be compatible with Wi-Fi connectivity (e.g: location based services, etc.). Blocking data via the Bell Network is a chargeable fee.
- Android 10.0 preloaded.
- SDM450 Octa-Core Processor.
- 6.4”, 720 x 1560 resolution, Infinity-O Display.
- 13MP (f1.8) Main + 2MP (f2.4) Depth + 5MP (f2.2) Ultra Wide rear cameras.
- 8MP (f2.0) front-facing camera.
- 32GB internal memory (exact user available memory varies).
- 2GB RAM.
- MicroSD (up to 512GB) expandable memory.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 with A2DP profiles, LE.
- Rear fingerpirnt reader.
- USB Type-C.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac.
- 4000mAh, non-removable battery.
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
- Online support available at Samsung
- Samsung Call Centre support is available by phone at 1-800-726-7864. Hours of operations are Mon-Sun 8:30AM-12:00AM EST. Customer support is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.
Write A Review
Great phone for the simp
Easy set up and easy to use. I bought it for my 65 yr old Mom so she could video chat with her grandkids away at school.
The phone was very easy to set up. It connected to wifi and other devices with no problem . Very user friendly. Would highly recommend!!
Bought phone for my 12 year daughter. So far it works really well. It connects to the home wifi without difficulties. She likes it and does everything she needs it to do.
Great phone for my kiddo