- Smartwatch Plan (For Consumer iPhone Devices)
This "Numbershare" feature allows clients to link or pair their Apple Watch Series 3 with a compatible iPhone device, using their existing phone number in order to take advantage and utilize network voice (VoLTE), text and data services. Some notable restrictions and/or requirements are as follows:
- Requires an iPhone SE, 6 (or later) device running iOS11 (or greater).
- Utilizes the existing iPhone number.
- Utilizes new eSIM technology, so there no need for a physical SIM card. Bell has enabled remote provisioning support for eSIM technology ($10 eSIM, one-time charge applies with the activation of the $5/month Smartwatch plan).
- Clients must have a postpaid monthly share plan for their iPhone that includes unlimited Canada-wide or unlimited Canada/US calling with data. NumberShare usage is shared within the customer’s smartphone plan.
- Important: The Apple Watch Series 3 supports an eSIM that is part of the customer’s self-activation using the Apple iWatch 3 Application. Sales Consultants do not provide or activate a physical SIM or Smartwatch.
Customize your plan with the following optional features:
- Smartwatch Features & Plans
- Data features for Aircards
- Call management services
- Roaming / Long Distance Calling
- PTT Features
How Much Data Do I Need?