The new iPad combines tremendous capability with unmatched ease of use and versatility. With the powerful A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard, and the amazing new things you can do with iPadOS 14, now there’s even more to love about iPad.
- A12 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture.
- 10.2" (diagonal), LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology (2160 x 1620 resolution at 264ppi).
- Fingerprint-resistant and anti-reflective coating.
- 8MP f/2.4 rear-facing camera with 1080p HDR video recording.
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video recording.
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- LTE (Bands 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,20,21,25,26,29,30,34,38,39,40,41,66,71),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Assisted GPS and iBeacon micro-location.
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
- Lightning connector.
- Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, providing up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi Fi, watching video or listening to music or up to 9 hours of surfing the web using the cellular data network (optimal conditions)
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card. for Bell network connectivity and e-SIM where available.
Warranty and Repair:
- One year limited warranty covered by Apple (iPads are not supported by Bell warranty and repair programs).
- Online device support link http://www.apple.com/ca/support/ipad.
- Phone support available at 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Apple Dock connector to USB cable
USB-C to Lightning Cable
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.