- A10 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture.
- 10.2" (diagonal), LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology (2160 x 1620 resolution at 264ppi).
- Fingerprint-resistant and anti-reflective coating.
- 8MP f/2.4 rear-facing camera with 1080p HDR video recording.
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video recording.
- Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- LTE (Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41),
UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz),
GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Assisted GPS and iBeacon micro-location.
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
- Lightning connector.
- HTML Browser (Safari).
- Supported video formats include H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 5.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
- Supported audio formats include AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV.
- Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, providing up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi Fi, watching video or listening to music or up to 9 hours of surfing the web using the cellular data network (optimal conditions)
- This device utilizes a Nano SIM Card.
Supported Bell Services:
- Mobile TV.
- Self Serve.
Syncing With iTunes (System Requirements):
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- PC: Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
- iTunes (free download at www.itunes.ca/download). An internet connection and an Apple ID is required.
Warranty and Repair:
- One year limited warranty covered by Apple (iPads are not supported by Bell warranty and repair programs).
- Online device support link http://www.apple.com/ca/support/ipad.
- User manual - http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPad_User_Guide.pdf.
- Phone support available at 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
Included Accessories (may not be exactly as pictured)
Apple Dock connector to USB cable
Apple Lightning USB Sync Cable
No associated products found with this device/accessory.
Specifications have not been added yet.