Please submit the form below if your phone is damaged, broken or defective. You will be provided a reference number that you can use to track the progress of your request.
If you have an iPhone that is still in warranty or have Apple Care please contact your local Apple Store for service.
- Once you have completed the online request form, print out the confirmation page and include it with the damaged / defective device.
- Allow for shipping time to ensure Baka's Service Department receives the item before the warranty expires.
- All courier fees and expenses are the responsibility of the end user
- You are required to send in the damaged / defective device within 3 business days of completing your service request form.
- If you are requesting repairs on a BlackBerry, $42 plus tax applies. For more details, please see our BlackBerry Repair Form before filling out a service request.
Before sending your data device or phone in for service, please ensure the following:
- All internal accessories have been removed from your defective device (i.e.: memory cards, SIM cards).
- All vital data has been saved or backed-up (i.e.: contacts synchronized, media copied, etc.).
For protection and confidentiality reasons, all personal data is removed from devices. Memory cards and SIM cards are destroyed and/or recycled
The Service Process
- Once we have received the device, we will post updates. To see updates:
- log into a personal account and visit this page, or
- provide your reference number and postal code on the Track Order page.
- If it is necessary to send your device to the manufacturer for repair, it may take between 6-8 weeks for repair and shipment back to our service department.
- Once our service department has received your repaired device, we will ship it back to you as soon as possible.
- If you have received a loaner phone from us, you are required to send it back to us within 3 business days of receipt of your phone.
- If Baka Service Department receives the device after the warranty date has expired this unit will be serviced as out of warranty.